[Market-farming] Market Prices/Farmers Markets

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Tue Jun 14 13:49:45 EDT 2011

So many of these Markets are run by management companies and they are only
interested in selling market spaces and really nothing else is a concern of
 theirs, but we lost at least 4 produce vendors because of the fact we
shouldn't  be looked at as their mornings entertainment for the morning, we have
products  to sell, not just something to do on Saturday morning while we
walk our dog  and drink our designer coffee.  Our market lost two really good
vendors with great produce this year because of cheap prices and the
difference  in the attitude of the customers.

Phil from Iowa

_www.timberridgelamb.com_ (http://www.timberridgelamb.com/)