[Market-farming] Recommended printers?

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Thu Apr 14 08:15:17 EDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 05:45:36AM -0400, Owsley lucy wrote:

> I have only owned one laser printer (color) and it died within 4 months and did
> a terrible job printing labels. IIRC it was a Samsung it was really cheap
> (under $250) and it was bad.

I've had good luck with Samsung mono lasers; ML1610 is my current.  As
I recall, about $70 for the printer and ~$30 for the toner cartridges.
A cartridge lasts me a year or more at 10-20 pages a week.  As well as
general printing, I print sheet peel 'n stick labels for jars but
don't test them in a wet environment.  Not super quality print but good
enough.  The printers have been reliable.

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Debian3.1/GNU/Linux system uptime  214 days  3 hours 10 minutes