[Market-farming] onions

Richard Robinson rrobinson at nasw.org
Tue Oct 20 18:22:33 EDT 2009

I am no expert on nothin', and have had little consistent success with onions, but the one year they seemed to do just great was I think the year it rained almost every day for the month of May. I think onions like it wet, real wet, for a long time.

 --
 Richard Robinson
 http://www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/