[Market-farming] Parthenocarpic squash

DFORD8N at aol.com DFORD8N at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 19:47:11 EDT 2009

Where did you get the seed for Cavali and Perfect Pick?

Tom in W.Va.

In a message dated 10/16/2009 12:00:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jaysleichter at yahoo.com writes:

I grew Cavali and Perfect Pick two varieties of  Parthenocarpic zucchini
this year and I was happy with their  performance.  I wish the Perfect Pick
would have yielded heavier,  but I was happy with the squashes quality.  Does
any one grow  another variety of Parthenocarpic zucchini in a high tunnel?
I  know Johnnys has a variety called Sultan.  Is there  anyothers?

I was also wondering if anyone knew of a yellow  variety?  The Cavali is a
light green and extremely  productive.

Thanks!

Market-farming  mailing  list
Market-farming at lists.ibiblio.org