[Market-farming] Horseradish

BarbaraJ jbmckillip at mesanetworks.net
Tue Oct 13 15:06:11 EDT 2009

We would have to do that in a certified kitchen here as well.  I do have lovely horseradish though and it makes for nice gifts at holidays if you make it into sauce, which is all I've ever done.  Should really try to market it, it seems to love our climate here, yet few people seem interested in buying it in it's natural state.

Barb in CO