[Market-farming] Greens Machine

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Fri Nov 27 08:24:55 EST 2009

Not getting greens dry after long cycles and a leakage problem that
had to do with the design. If the unit (on 3 casters) is not exactly
level, it leaks water onto the operator. (of course, the operator
could move, but we had the machine next to a workstation where other
work was being done while waiting for the machine to dry. What's
strange is that it seems to spin fast enough, the results were just
disappointing. -Allan in WV