[Market-farming] Farms, CSA's or markets using locallygrown.net

Flying S Farms farmerwantabe at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:41:11 EST 2009

The SRLG does not have a application fee, Market Manager charges 5% to us and to the customer, very reasonable in our opinion.

Go to the 'mother site' www.locallygrown.net and on the top bar click Our Markets, you'll see a map with pins indicating areas with online markets and a list of Markets.

There are Farmers Market around us, in promoting the online market through our stand this season, several of our customers were glad to hear about it because they themselves or people they know that can not get to a Farmers Market or are homebound etc can still get Fresh Farm Produce and Products. Our Manager has delivered to some homebound customers and there have been some folks that pickup for everyone near them.

It is a workable market, if there is a good Manager!

Ben and Catherine Simmons
Flying S Farms
Woodbury, Tennessee
615-542-1078