[Market-farming] Looking for a scale (Anyone have feedback on aPC-80L?)

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Sun Jun 28 17:09:53 EDT 2009

Just be sure it will save the price you set in - not just the memorized
prices. And decide what level of precision you need for lighter items. If
you are strictly pricing it may not matter, but if weighing meat I think you
need 2 decimal places.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru, NY

Farm Fresh Food Club CSA - http://rhomestead.com <http://rhomestead.com/>

Garden fresh vegetables, organically grown, and pastured chicken, duck, and
geese

Wendell Berry

Moore Lappe

  _____