[Market-farming] What price for mulch Hay

clearviewfarm at bluefrog.com clearviewfarm at bluefrog.com
Mon Jun 8 23:30:23 EDT 2009

On a math note, if small square bales weigh 40# and bring $4 and large squares are 25x small squares and bring $20, then the smalls cost $200/T and the large are $40/T.  Unless the smalls are drastically easier to handle and cleaner (less weed seed and/or dust), go large!

Kurt Forman
Clearview Farm
Palmyra, NY 14522