[Market-farming] Holland Transplanter

Andy Fellenz fellenz at fltg.net
Mon Feb 23 16:04:17 EST 2009

Has anyone had successful dealings with this company?  I've been trying
to get a parts manual for their Rotary One transplanter for almost two
months now and while they are very pleasant on the phone or prompt to
respond via email, they never seem to be able to get it together to
actually follow through and deliver the information they promise to send.

If you have worked with this company successfully, what is the secret?
I need to get some sprockets for my transplanter, but am starting to
think this company has no interest in selling them.

Andy