[Market-farming] Introduction

Garth & Kim Travis gartht at txcyber.com
Sun Jun 22 17:03:27 EDT 2008

Greetings,

Garth and I run a small sustainable farm, in Texas, NNW of Houston.  We
keep Dexters, Gulf Coast Sheep, Rabbits, a few Light Brahma chickens and
major gardens.  We began selling at the Bayou Farmer's Market this year
and this is our full time income.  We are working to divorce the feed
store and be more like the original homesteaders, feeding our animals
from our land.  We have solar and aquaponics as works in process,
learning about wind and methane production.  We are slowly building up
an orchard, so far we have apples, pears, plums and pecans.

A friend sent us a link to your group.

Bright Blessings,
Kim & Garth