[Market-farming] New Chicks

Beth Spaugh lists at rhomestead.com
Mon Jun 2 21:53:56 EDT 2008

Pastured broilers:  join the American Pastured Poultry Producers Associaton,
apppa.org, at the $50 producer level so you can access an excellent
discussion list.

Twine - you probably have to special order twine that is not treated against
mildew and rodents, if that matters to you. Or get plastic twine, with the
disposal issue.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead

Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com

Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of demoncracy is empty." - Frances
Moore Lappe

  _____