[Market-farming] New Chicks

Liz Pike liz at morningstargarden.com
Mon Jun 2 15:24:13 EDT 2008

And keep them dry! We've got 300 out on pasture, been there a couple of
weeks, and one of our tractors collects rainwater which has now resulted in
several pneumatic chicks, which I did not suspect would happen with the
tractors being on the side of a steep hill.  go figure.

Liz Pike
Morning Star Garden
Hillsville VA

  _____