[Market-farming] Fun thoughts

breck bcarden at breckinridgegroup.com
Sat Aug 23 17:00:28 EDT 2008

Phil,
I am a much smaller operator (< 10,000 translants) than you, but face the
same issue with weeds. I am planning of using a trailer-type leaf vac hooked
to the back of my 5’ finish mower and start mulching the bejeebies out of my
beds. I like the idea of tilling my beds and applying the cut hay directly
to the beds. Has anyone any experience with something along these lines?

Breck