[Market-farming] West Coast Tomato Weaving?

Marie Kamphefner kampy at grm.net
Tue Jun 19 19:53:58 EDT 2007

Hey Shelly! Great to hear from you! I wish you would call me.

Anyway, yes, please tell me about the Florida Weave - I need all the help I
can get!

We've never planted this many tomatoes and we don't have enough cages or
stakes. I have the twine - just need to do something.

I took off last year like you, because of a back injury and now, this year,
I'm a wimp. It's nice to have the fresh food though.

Thanks.

Marie in Missouri

  _____

Marie,

How are you old friend? I can help you with the Florida Weave if that is
what you are looking for but I am not familiar with the West Coast weave.

Blessings

Shelly Montgomery

Idle Thyme Farm (currently idle)