[Market-farming] today's weather/storm brewing

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Sun Jun 10 10:37:40 EDT 2007

On Sun, 10 Jun 2007 13:07:47 GMT, you wrote:

>This year it started raining in April and now we are having the
>second wettest season since the weather guys started keeping records.
>The weeds love it. We can't get in the fields to cultivate, picking
>is a nightmare in the suck your boots off mud, and transplanting?

It's not so bad when the mud sucks your boots off; you know it's bad when
you cannot FIND the boots again.  I don't wear boots to garden, but I lost
a running shoe that way once.

Now you know what Easterners put up with.... <g>

(However, I can believe it's easier to deal with too much rain than too
little.)

Pat
-- Northern Pennsylvania
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/

'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
We should live in a way that makes a future possible.'
 - Thich Nhat Hanh