[Market-farming] pricing my garlic powder and "buds"?

tonitime at juno.com tonitime at juno.com
Wed Jun 6 10:21:15 EDT 2007

Hi All,
    I make some great garlic powder from a mix of about 19 garlics that
we grow.  I am wondering what to price it at for sale tomorrow eve?  I
plan to sell it in some shaker bottles that i bought for .50 each, as i
have no bags to hold it.  What do you think i should charge for this
labor-intensive stuff?  Also, all the folk i gave it to for Xmas have run
out and want more now!
Thanks,
Toni in E KY..........where prices are far too low on most things (
compared to my 45 years in Central CA!!)