[Market-farming] Hello John & conferences

Allan Balliett aballiett at frontiernet.net
Tue Jan 16 17:35:37 EST 2007

>Allan,
>The reason VABF's conference is the same weekend as PASA's is because Dr.
>Arden Andersen cannot come later in the month and SSAWG would not commit
>(ahead of time) to which weekend in January 2007 they would have their
>conference.

I hope you get your dollars out of Dr Anderson. I heard him at ACRES
(much) and will hear him again at PASA  (I think). I always get more
(of the same) from Jerry Brunetti, whom you have had down there
recently. I'd like to check this out. Are you going to have
recordings available?

I received your brochure today in the mail (West Virginia) I've
attended your conference and have been a member of your group. I
received the PASA flyer probably a month earlier and signed up the 5
of us for the full 3 day event. (Couldn't miss WIlliam Woys Weaver!!)

Thanks, Christine!

-Allan