[Market-farming] Epson Printers

Karen Sutherland & Roots Farm rootsfarm at marpin.dm
Tue Jan 2 17:03:30 EST 2007

Sora, which model did you buy that was so lemonish?  I have a 2 and a
half year old Epson Stylus C-84 that is great.

Best wishes,

Karen

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm at marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm at marpin.dm>