[Market-farming] Coleman: "We no longer dig the garden."

STEVE GILMAN stevegilman at verizon.net
Mon Feb 5 12:37:56 EST 2007

Actually, it's extremely confusing, pointless even, when someone
makes up their own definitions of terms that are in common usage to
try and argue a point, especially when they don't even bother to
state their personal definitions, upfront. In a list devoted to open
discussion, especially, it's not browbeating at all to ask for
adherence to real terminology, not one's own made-up versions.

Overall, there's some good things that have emerged in this
discussion, although because of the above it was hard to keep on
track for awhile there. Still, up to now, participants in the
discussion centered on the discussion at hand.

And ...  I saw no public bullying of anyone until this...
On Feb 5, 2007, at 12:00 PM, market-farming-request at lists.ibiblio.org
wrote:

> Good stuff. Getting a couple of books like this
> under your belt might keep browbeating bullies
> from doing the semantical equivalent to kicking
> sand in your face in public places.
>
> Allan

Steve Gilman
Ruckytucks farm