[Market-farming] European Seeder-good investment?

Glen Eco Farm glenecofarm at planetcomm.net
Wed Dec 19 21:55:03 EST 2007

Hey you guys.  I sent that crazy thing out five or six times because it was
not reappearing on my computer screen like I thought a post to MF was
supposed to when you are a subscriber to the list yourself.  I was assuming
that if it didn't come through on my computer it wasn't  going out to the
list either.  I thought the problem might be related to the fact that the
first couple of times, I had written it in Rich Text Format and was copying
it from another document and the list wasn't accepting it.  Now I know it
really was out there.  My apologies to you all.  It was all on my end.  Now
I'm felling a little dumb!  This has never happened to me before.

Marlin Burkholder