[Market-farming] MN Garlic Festival

Jerry and Marienne kreitlow at cmgate.com
Wed Aug 15 08:45:29 EDT 2007

I thought I'd send this to you folks as well, even though most of you
aren't in MN.  We're having a lot of fun with the festival, so if you
want to do a road trip to Central MN this weekend, we'd love to see you!

Jerry Ford
------------
Hello Garlic Lovers,

This will be the final Stink-o-Gram before this Saturday's MN Garlic
Festival.  The next thing you will smell from me will be the savory
scent of scrumptious garlic sizzling and simmering under the watchful
snouts of celebrity chefs, as melliferous music mesmerizes the masses.

All alliteration aside, Sue Zellickson, food guru of WCCO Radio,
conducted an interview with me last week, and you can hear the
podcast at:

http://www.wcco830.com/pages/3648.php

Look in the right hand column under "Specialty Programming".

See you at the festival!

Jerry Ford
Director, MN Garlic Festival
(320) 543-3394