[Market-farming] ABC's story 'Truth about organics'

Marty Kraft martyk at allspecies.org
Fri Nov 24 13:56:16 EST 2006

Suggestion: This can be an opportunity to further educate the media.
Before the series, figure out how to contact ABC local or national.
Then watch the series and be ready to give them feedback. Usually news
stories contain misunderstandings that I don't anticipate. Then I'm
irritated that they got it wrong. I usually fail to let them know
because I'm in the middle of something else. Then I forget about it and
the world remains misinformed unless someone else does it better than
I.

Here is a web address for ABC feedback.
http://abc.go.com/site/contactus.html?cat=World%20News%20Tonight

Thanks. Hope I'm not being too pushy.