[Market-farming] HOMEGROWN HOOP HOUSE BLUES

TxBeeFarmer txbeefarmer at hotpop.com
Sat Nov 12 18:04:18 EST 2005

I like the idea of using galvanized pipe, but how did you make the arch
without bending the pipe?  Also, how do you hold your plastic on.  I 've
thought of splitting water hose lengthwise and slipping that over the
plastic and pipe to hold the plastic in place.

Thanks
TxBeeFarmer
Mark (West Texas - Zone 7b)