[Market-farming] Harlequin Bugs

Shelly Elliott shelly at idlethyme.com
Thu Jul 21 15:09:58 EDT 2005

HELP! The Harlequin bugs are tearing my brassicas to shreds....and breeding prolifically. I have tried garlic oil and neem to no avail. Also, I have tried handpicking but I have alot of ground in brassicas and they just seem to come back en masse. Some of my crops are at the critical point and I will lose them if I do not figure this out soon.
Blessings,
Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm
Zone 5, SE Wyoming ... where temps reached at record 100 degrees yesterday! Good for the peppers.....bad for the lettuce!