[Market-farming] Farmer's Market question

herbthyme at simcon.net herbthyme at simcon.net
Mon Jul 18 16:46:44 EDT 2005

Our local Farmer's Market just opened for the season. One of their new
rules is if you have a home-based farm stand (which I do), you aren't
eligible to participate in the Farmer's Market. Is this common?! They had
too few vendors as it was, and their new rules eliminated some of them. I
wasn't going to participate anyway, but being told that I can't annoys me.

Lynn Wigglesworth
Peasant Farmer
Tioga County, PA

I have not heard of such a thing as that in either of the markets that I do...I would not be eligable either then!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh