[Market-farming] garden cart

sora at coldreams.com sora at coldreams.com
Mon Feb 21 18:59:03 EST 2005

>25 years ago I bought a Garden Cart kit from an ad in Rodale's organic
gardening.  It was designed like a Garden Way cart except it has solid
steel wheels.  It was touted to be able to carry up to 800 lbs and by
golly it sure has...and continues to be great 25 years down the line.
The kit had all the hardware and wheels and a template to cut out the
body out of plywood.  The plywood on the bottom is starting to get a
little funky after years of hauling firewood, engines, compost, hay
whatever and spending most of its life out in the weather.  Ergonimically
it is incredible and allows me , an average sized woman, to move enormous
amounts of stuff.  It is wide and cannot make it down skinny rows so I
always leave a path for it all around the garden.....Sora at Paradise
Valley Organics......