[Market-farming] strawberries

Brigette Leach avalonfarmshomegrown at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 17 20:09:32 EST 2005

Hi, Nancy. Saw your post and that you are from northern Indiana. Where are
you located? We are in southwestern Michigan, between Kalamazoo and Battle
Creek. We raise hydroponic tomatoes and a subscription delivery service,
what I refer to a "hybrid" CSA. Part of my reason for asking about your
location, besides being curious, is that I have gotten an inquiry through
Local Harvest from a women who lives in northwestern Indiana, who could
possibly be a customer for you.

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown
Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information. 269-746-4648

Support American farmers and burn the best soy candle...Mia Bella!
Love to burn candles? Hate the soot? Enter our weekly drawing to win a Mia
Bella jar candle and a Bella Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com