[Market-farming] Self Cleaning Irrigation Water Filters

TxBeeFarmer TxBeeFarmer at HotPop.com
Sun Feb 13 08:06:36 EST 2005

I see the list is abuzz with all kinds of Spring planning and planting ideas
and questions.  Hope a few of you have time to answer this question.

I'll be pumping water out of an earthen tank for drip irrigation.  The water
is pretty turbid.  Have heard about self cleaning filters.  Anyone know if
they really work or if I should be looking at some other type of filter?
Recommendations?  Know any good sources?

Thanks
(West Texas) Mark