[Market-farming] RE: Market-farming Digest, Vol 25, Issue 20

Gloria Anderson Haswell gloria at world-net.net
Fri Feb 11 11:11:45 EST 2005

I am also going to raise pumpkins for an Oct wedding it happens to be my
daughters.  Do you know about Lumina and Baby Boo.  Lumina is a 12 lb white
pumpkina and Baby Boo is a white minature pumpkin.  My daughter thought they
were wonderful when I showed her the seed catalog.  They are both in the
Gurneys catalog.  I know Burpee has the Lumina.  I don't know the prices but
know they bring a premium price here in Texas when they can be found.

Message: 3