[Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 25, Issue 14

Tom hopefarm at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 9 19:33:09 EST 2005

I would like to know if there are any of you folks in North Eastern Ohio or North western Pa, looking for a good place to see your wares. We may not be Top dollar but we get a good price for our produce. We have an ad budget and planning to expand to three markets this year.
I would also like to know where everyone is located. I'm in Kingsville Ohio in Ashtabula County.
Have a great day.
Tom
--
PLEASE REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE SO I KNOW YOU RECIEVED IT.
Tom Burris Sr

http://fire.prohosting.com/hopefarm/
Fresh vegetables and fruits are a part of everyones healthy diet, young or young at heart.