[Market-farming] cost of sales

Mr Lucky steve at mrlucky.com
Wed Feb 2 13:50:02 EST 2005

Barb, it wasn't a literal example of my business or my gross margins. I'm
doing fine!

Mentoring, helping and being positive are great but my point is sharing your
gross sales is irrelevant without knowing your gross margins. But if you
want to- swell! Just take the information for what it's worth.

Steve

Rancho Gordo
New World Specialty Food
www.ranchogordo.com