[Market-farming] CULTURAL INFORMATION was Chives

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Sun Oct 24 16:51:16 EDT 2004

Allan, see if my resources at http://herbfarmer.net/foodplants.htm get you going in the right direction. Much of it's for commercial production as well as home growing. It's not exhaustive but I keep adding to it. Please let me know if there's something missing you're looking for.  I started this for our own work, but why keep it to ourselves?

paul at largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net