[Market-farming] Garlic Question

Carl Hatfield cmkfield at pmt.org
Mon Jul 5 22:55:43 EDT 2004

Today I dug my soft neck garlic the hard neck & elephant isn't quite ready yet. Most of the heads were good sized.  My question is a lot of the heads had clusters of small bubils in the stem above the main head.  I nhave had some of this befor but not to this extent.  Has anyone else experienced this?   Has anyone planted these enough to know what size heads you will get the following year?  Also will anyone have garlic for sale that they will ship?

THANKS
Carl   zone  5 or 6  (IDAHO)