[Market-farming] size

Mark A Abner wizard1 at kih.net
Sat Jul 3 09:54:54 EDT 2004

Howdy Folks
    I was just wondering what you all get for banana peppers I ahve an
over abundance in the garden right now and havet stared doing
farmersmaket  yet (this year is to see what I can grow well in the new
garden area and plan for nect year) but I can sell excess from the test
garden at the local organic coop where we order bulk every 4 weeks.
However I dont have any idea what I should be charging for peppers
haveing never sold them before. I ahve lots of sweet bananas at the
moment a few green bells and later will have a lot of cayannes. Any
suggestions on priceing and selling ( by pound,bunch each ect.) would be
greatly appreciated.

Mark in KY