[Market-farming] micro-greens

IdleThymeFarm at aol.com IdleThymeFarm at aol.com
Thu Feb 12 12:45:19 EST 2004

I have the meaty mix which consists of Buckwheat, Sunflower and Green Pea
grown together (soaked overnight first) and the spicy mic which usually consists
of arugula, onion or leek, red cabbage, broccoli, cress, radish, alfalfa, and
I think that is it. I grow in a sphagnum peat/vermiculite mix. I hand
broadcast thickly on the flats and water with a mister several times a day. Pretty
simple actually. Let me know if I can help further, I am no expert, but this is
all pretty easy to do.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm and CSA
www.IdleThymeFarms.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker
saying