[Market-farming] Combine's

GlobalCirclenet webmaster at globalcircle.net
Fri Oct 31 12:43:18 EST 2003

someone wrote
 Maybe
>>politics is the only route to survival of the small family farm.

My own view is escaping politics is more realistic, avoiding the system,
finding ways to stop playing by their rules because the game is rigged
against the small farmer. Lots of people are doing just that to some
extent, and better off for it.  Market farming, selling direct, value
added, alternative crops -- that's a good start. And it helps us
personally, right here and now. We don't need votes, foundation funding,
media coverage, or anybody's permission.

--paul
http://globalcircle.net/flalternative.htm
http://globalcircle.net/community.htm
http://globalcircle.net/localfocus.htm