[Market-farming] Re: tillers

Tom at Limerock limerock at thirdplanet.net
Tue May 13 11:38:42 EDT 2003

Bob,
No help for you regarding a self-powered tiller, but depending on what type of mower you have, there may be a tiller for it.  We have an old Cub Cadet with the rear gear box that is belt driven and love it.  Mounting the tiller and dropping the deck is a bit of a chore, at least changing the belt is easy.  Last year we left it hooked up and struggling with the Murray riding mower to take care of the lawn area.  I also think JD and possibly Simplicity have drive tiller options.

Tom Anslow
Limerock Orchards and Roadside Market