[Market-farming] Beyond vegetarianism

bob at akasha.net bob at akasha.net
Sun Jan 26 13:55:55 EST 2003

Just a thought along this same thread. I take a bit of purple dulce sea weed
every day and 1/2 teaspoon of blackstrap in my coffee every day. I find it
works for me the same as it does for my compost heap. Gives your bod the
nutrients and minerals to crank a little better.
Bob Crowder

The most striking information is that which deals with the relationships (as
many of us are well aware of on this list) of heart disease and and a badly
balanced Omega 3/Omega 6 ratio. (Note: they use the terms, n3 and n6 fatty
acids).
Rick Williams