[Market-farming] Re: Prices

OakCamp2 at aol.com OakCamp2 at aol.com
Thu Jan 9 20:41:16 EST 2003

In a message dated 1/9/2003 7:26:01 PM Central Standard Time,
OakCamp2 at aol.com writes:

> Love the discussion with this topic!

At least I did until I read the last few posts!!  lol
Lighten up - we all recognize the differences in the economy across various
regions of the country.  Potted plants tend to sell a bit cheaper in the FL,
CA, and TX regions because of the longer growing season and numerous large
growers in these areas.  Things are a bit higher in the NE section of the
country and kinda in the middle range for the central part of the country.
If Ford starts laying people off in MI, then the economy there sags and
prices will follow.  Kinda hard to fix a price, but it's always interesting
to see who's getting what and where. :-)

Barb Birkinbine
Oak Camp Herb Farm
Lodi, WI