Shure Grow Push Planter

pam at twinoaks.org pam at twinoaks.org
Fri May 3 09:32:27 EDT 2002

I've been given an old Shure Grow Push Planter, made by Cole's. I
thought I'd get it up and running and use it to plant sweet corn,
which the Planet Junior won't do. But the chain drive belt is
missing. I got a manual and parts list. It needs 44 links of #25
chain. I even found a place in Rocky Mount, NC, that could sell me
a 10' roll for $24.60 including shipping. I'm in central Virginia. does
anyone have ideas on a cheaper and/or more local option?
Pam Dawling, Twin Oaks Community, Virginia