market-farming digest: March 24, 2002

Willie McKemie mckemie at austinfarm.org
Tue Mar 26 17:48:33 EST 2002

On Tue, Mar 26, 2002 at 01:31:33PM -0800, sora wrote:
> Does anyone out there have a supplier for good old-fashioned bushel and half-bushel baskets?  Thanks

You don't say where you are.  In east to central Texas, the best place
is probably Peacock Crate in Jacksonville.  Cost  is around $1 each in
ten dozen quantity.  There are basket making places in Arkansas also,
but I know no details.  If you need contact information for Peacock,
ask and I will dig it out.

--
Willie  from one of the largest single-user all-Linux networks in Dale.
Linux system uptime  6 days  9 hours 22 minutes