plastic mulch

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Mon Mar 18 19:58:31 EST 2002

The Feb. issue of American Vegetable Grower did a story on different colored mulches used in growing potatoes, the conclusion was that there is no yield difference with colors other than black but a  20-40% yield improvement over bare soil, but there was less insect damage with silver reflective plastic...Bob.

I was reading a study in Growing For Market this morning about