Farmers' Market displays

Hook Family guldann at ix.netcom.com
Tue Mar 12 07:26:01 EST 2002

Hi list, Where is everyone?  I will ask a new question What do you folks use
to display your products at Farmer's Market or Stand?  I have an ez-up tent
and a long folding table, but I feel I need something pretty or cute yes
blatant eye appeal.  I want my booth to say I am a country farmer
but.....I've got the best tasting stuff you've ever eaten :).
I thought some of this stuff was cute although don't think I'll buy any,
first am going to check local unfinished wood store and on closer inspection
I think some of this stuff could be home built.
www.MtLaurelWoodcrafters.com

Thanks Beth