hoop house shading

somersfarm somersfarm at kingcon.com
Fri Jun 7 17:09:39 EDT 2002

Thanks for the info on the shade spray.  I should have know that!!! Guess I
wasn't thinking.  Actually the hoophouse is open completely on both ends
during this time of year.  There is a beautiful breeze blowing through on
most days, and seems to me to be as much ventilation if not more than our
closed in greenhouse with fans and shutters.  I do want to grow green in the
winter, at least through early winter and start up again in the spring.  I
will check on the shade cloth prices also.

Kathy Somers
Somers Family Farm