Organic Certification questions

sunnfarm at netscape.net sunnfarm at netscape.net
Wed Jul 17 13:40:59 EDT 2002

Ethically Grown?, Does this inply that because I use pesticides I'm not ethical?. I still find it hard to believe that organic growers sold out and allowed there most valued possession the term "organic", to be corperatized to the benifit of the southwestern ag business industry, so they can dominate the growing domestic organic food market.
I don't think the best ad agency on Madison avenue can ever comeup with a suitable term to replace organic in the hearts and minds of the consumer...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.