Food processing

cross-r-ranch at cross-r-ranch at
Mon Jul 15 22:13:17 EDT 2002

depending on your area and who you actually talk to (the ag. extension
agents are a good place to start as well as the health dept.), you MAY be
able to sell a certain amount of processed produce/food/meat/dairy/etc.
from your homestead without inspection.

Heather R
cross-r-ranch at
Get paid to read email! - Click here for more info:
I've got so many of them, I had to make a webpage for them all!  Tips and
hints on how to make it profitable.

More information about the Market-farming mailing list