Spading forks

Alex McGregor waldenfarm at sprintmail.com
Mon Apr 29 22:44:17 EDT 2002

Seeds of change sells digging forks made by Bulldog Tools of England.  They're the originals
used by Allen Chadwick and all since.  They're forged from one piece of carbon steel with no
welds and have a deep socket into which the handle is attached (rather than a tang inside the
handle).  These are the ones copied by everyone else.

I have Bulldog tools that I've used since 1980 and have double dug over 100 beds with, not to
mention their use as pitchforks, hammers... These are tools designed and made for a lifetime
of use.

--
Alex McGregor
Walden Farm