Earth Quake

WSM311 at aol.com WSM311 at aol.com
Sat Apr 20 07:38:26 EDT 2002

> Just experienced an earth quake for the second time in 20 years. I was in
> field starting plastic mulch when the earth shook. In light of recent
> events, I thought that this was the end. Glad I had the radio with me.
> Needed to come in to look at my daughter and thank God. Apparently felt as
> far as Vermont to Rochester, NY. For you California farmers I'm sure it was
> minor, but to a NY'er quite sobering.

Where are you? It was quite the shake here!!! I live in an underground house
12 miles north of Montpelier, Vermont. We also had an aftershock. All the
glass jars were jangling together on the shelves, but nothing got broken.

Wendy   (wsm311 at aol.com)
Peace and Carrots Farm
Vermont
http://www.homestead.com/peaceandcarrots/