Tomato Stakes

Willie McKemie mckemie at austinfarm.org
Wed Apr 3 20:19:47 EST 2002

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 02:26:44PM -0500, Mike Stevens wrote:
> I work for a lumber mill who in the past has manufactured tomato stakes.  We have an over run on a product line that can yeild a tremendous amount of tomato stakes at a very competitive price.  I was wondering if anyone could give me some info on current tomato stake pricing and key suppliers to the farming industry.

I bought a pallet (1400?) last year; as I recall, they were $.14 in
Florida and cost about $.14 to get here to Texas.  I bought them
through Irrigation Mart in Ruston LA; they didn't really want to fool
with less than a truck load.

--
Willie  from one of the largest single-user all-Linux networks in Dale.
Linux system uptime  5 days  7 hours 45 minutes